Sensorimotor Psychotherapy in Context: Sociocultural Perspectives
This webinar will introduce the impact of Western perspectives on psychotherapy, and bring awareness to the influence of culture, racism, and biases toward those we perceive to be unlike ourselves.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Explain two therapeutic attitudes that support sociocultural attunement when working with clients.
- Describe two examples of how sociocultural influences impact body movement and posture.
- Discuss three examples of implicit and/or explicit bias in clinical practice.
- 3 hours of teaching from Dr. Pat Ogden and colleagues
- Recordings to replay at your convenience for a full year
- Plus a complete transcript and handout of slides to download and keep forever in your personal reference library.